Friday, January 1, 2010

Now for 2010 to do list



Educational
  • Finish applying to universities in the states and get a full scholarship
  •  Sit for the FRM exam and PASS  
  • Learn c# and how to handle macros


Work
  • Things I want to push for
  • Work on automating all reports for credit risk function
  • Develop at least two rating models by June 
  • Work on RAROC models
  • Work on credit VAR


Personal
  • Lose weight slowly and reach my optima l weight my birthday in September
  • Get back to the 30 minute morning walk at least 4 times a week
  • Join the Fastwalk group at least 5 times a month
  • Run an active blog and write at least once a week
  • Publish my old poems and write new ones
  • Get back to learning German
  • Take Piano and singing lessons
  • Read 5 more books in addition to the monthly book club selection


Toastmasters

  • Get the Advanced Communicator Bronze award and Advanced Leader Bronze in Toastmasters program
  • Run an active French Toastmasters club
  • Black Iris to achieve 10 DCP points, at least 1 contestant to reach district level and
  • One new club to be opened in Area 56


JCI

  • Amman West Chapter to be revived
  • Reach a club membership of 60

As for small things that I want to learn

  • Learn how to type using the 10 fingers (silly I know)
  • Watch more movies and make more reviews, you can count the movies I watched last year using two hands.
  • Listen more to old jazz songs

Let's hope I get most of those done :)

1 comment:

  1. I also added that I want to know more about politics :)

    ReplyDelete